• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,
I installed the app on my Qnap through the QnapClub repository, when i launch it, it opens a new tab to my NAS address with port 7171, but I get an error 192.168.1.112 refused to connect.

I don't see any way in my QNAS to configure it to connect.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I tried sending a message on Qnapclub.eu before I discovered this forum.

There are a couple of bugs with the 0.7.1.2 package of ComiXed.  In the run.sh script, it tries:

if [[ -f $JAR_FILE ]]; then

echo "Missing JAR"

exit 1

which is the opposite behavior; the script should be checking if [[ ! -f ]].

After fixing that, I got a Java error that the comixed.jar was compiled with a later JDK version than the QJDK8 that installed from Qnapclub.eu.  I tried QJDK11, but the ComiXed package explicitly looks for QJDK8.  I  could have tried modifying run.sh to look for JDK 11, but I have RL stuff I need to take care of.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 10:31 PM, Sinister Stairs said:

After fixing that, I got a Java error that the comixed.jar was compiled with a later JDK version than the QJDK8 that installed from Qnapclub.eu.  I tried QJDK11, but the ComiXed package explicitly looks for QJDK8.  I  could have tried modifying run.sh to look for JDK 11, but I have RL stuff I need to take care of.

Hi, ComiXed maintainer here. I wanted to also drop into this conversation that, with the 0.8 release, CX is going to require JDK12 going forward since JDK8 is now considered an old JVM.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...