• 4 months later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,@blausand unfortunately @cris_admin@cris has not been replying to any request here. Even not to those who have chosen to honor his work with some €. I was looking for a write-up on how to

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

QoolBox - Thank you for adding an SSL certificate to the Nextcloud install. Can you tell us where the SSL certificate is located so that I can replace it with my own?

QoolBox - Merci d'ajouter un certificat SSL à l'installation de Nextcloud. Pouvez-vous nous dire où se trouve le certificat SSL pour pouvoir le remplacer par le mien?

Many thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Nevermind. I updated latest Qapache and the qpkg in the repository worked flawlessly! This is the first Nextcloud qpkg that has ever worked for me without any hassle. Thank you for creating this!!!

Any chance there is a step by step tutorial for installing Nextcloud? 

I have installed it on my TS-453A using this tutorial and it works great, however, anytime I update, I lose access and I have to reinstall entirely from scratch manually with an unpacked zip of the new version. I am currently on Nextcloud 13.0.2, updater shows 13.0.6
I access Nextcloud via [myqnapnasip]/nextcloud which means that it is in my Web folder and using the QNAP webserver which, as pointed out above, runs PHP 5.xx

I have Qapache 2.4.12.1 installed but how do I ensure that Nextcloud uses Qapache and PHP 7.xx rather than QNAPs webserver?

• 2 weeks later...